Dinner Under the Lights
Fundraiser in the Alley
May 17th 5:30pm
Friends of the Alley (FOTA) is a downtown Flint-based nonprofit that has been hosting a free, annual summer festival in Buckham Alley, and now both Buckham and Brush Alleys, every July since 2011! All funds raised are used to beautify the alleys and host events that showcase downtown Flint for locals and visitors. Now we want to kickoff the summer and bring a new event to downtown Flint:
- The menu is a Vietnamese/Soul Food fusion between local chefs Tony Vu (owner, MaMang restaurant in the Flint Farmers' Market) and Therman Sisco (owner, Sisco's Catering, found at parties and event all over Flint!) and will be served family-style so come hungry.
- Tickets are $75 and include 2 drink tickets (beer and wine): Available Now!
- Some menu highlights include (but not limited to):
- wings two ways - Fish sauce caramel wings brined in Keffir lime leaves and Spicy buffalo wings
- cornbread muffins stuffed with sweet potatoes
- Vietnamese BBQ spread with rice vermicelli noodles, lettuce, cucumbers, cilantro, mint, and shiso
- Sisco’s famous bbq pork ribs
- Spicy lemon cod
- Strawberry cheesecake
- Coconut creme sticky rice with mangoes